Friday, December 29, 2017

This is the post I accidentally rejected and deleted. I was trying to both thank you and  reply started clicking Polish words I didn't understand. Sorry. Can you please contact me directly at my gmail account?


Anonim ka lënë një koment të ri në postimin tënd "Lomza District Death list 1939-45":

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little research on this.
And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this
issue here on your internet site.

Publiko
Fshije
Shëno si "i bezdisshëm"

Monitoro për nga përmbajtja komentet për këtë blog.

Postuar nga Anonim në Stawiski Jewish Blog më 28 dhjetor 2017 në 12:06 e pasdites

No comments: